Sunday 29 October 2017

Traditional and Class Prayers

These are the traditional prayers we are learning to say in class and some of the class prayers we also say.

Traditional Prayers

SIGN OF THE CROSS
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

OUR FATHER
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be 
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our 
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

HAIL MARY
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

GLORY BE
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Class Prayers

End of Day Prayer
Every day right at 3, my home is waiting there for me.
School is over, work is done.
Off to home I skip and run.
Thank you God my work is done.
Now I'm off to have more fun.
Amen.

Morning Prayer
My loving Creator, this new day is for you.
Please bless everything I think, I say, I do.
Amen.

Thank You God
Thank you God for the food we eat.
Thank you God for the world so sweet.
Thank you God for the birds that sing.
Thank you God for everything.
Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.